The black Cyber-shot DSC-TX30 Digital Camera from Sony is a “tough” point-and-shoot camera with an 18.2MP CMOS sensor, 5x optical zoom lens and the capability to be waterproof to 33′ (10 m), shock-proof to a drop of 5′ (1.5 m), freeze-proof to 14ºF (-10ºC) and dust-proof. The 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor in combination with the camera’s BIONZ image processor captures low-noise, high definition photos and Full HD 1080i videos with fast performance speeds, including continuous shooting of up to 10 frames per second at full resolution.
- 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- Steady Shot Optical Image Stabilization
- Carl Zeiss VarioTessar 5x Zoom Lens
- Water, Shock, Freeze, and Dustproof
- 3.3″ Xtra Fine 1,229kDot OLED Monitor Color